What makes this dish special
- High-protein grilled tender flat-iron steak
- Bed of mashed skin-on red potatoes for a boost of fiber and potassium
- Side of French green beans and vitamin-rich sautéed carrots tossed with garlic oil, lemon, and herbs
- Topped with a creamy peppercorn sauce made with yogurt and porcini mushrooms
- Try finishing your dish with freshly chopped parsley
Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Flat Iron Steak, Carrots, Cream Sauce (Water, Half & Half (Milk, Cream), Onion, Plain Yogurt (Cultured Non Fat Milk), Chicken Stock (Chicken Broth, Natural Flavors, Mirepoix Stock (Carrot, Onion and Celery Juices), Beef Gelatin, White Wine), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cassava Flour, Garlic, Sea Salt, Thyme, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Rice Flour, White Pepper), Half & Half (Milk, Cream), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavoring (Lactic Acid, Starter Distillate)), Water, Vinegar, Sea Salt, Garlic, Oil (Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Rice Flour, Green Peppercorns, Spices.
Manufactured in a facility that uses egg, tree nuts, milk, fish, shellfish, and soy.
- % daily value*
- total fat 27g 35%
- saturated fat 12g 60%
- trans fat 0g
- cholesterol 115mg 38%
- sodium 730mg 32%
- total carbohydrates 33g 12%
- dietary fiber 6g 21%
- includes 0g added sugars 0%
- protein 29g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Given our rotating menu of ingredients and meals, nutrition info may vary depending on slight recipe variations in our different kitchens. While the info and ingredients found here are meant to give you a general idea of a meal's nutrition facts, please always check the physical label on the meal you're about to eat for the most up-to-date information.