Hi Freshly Family,
We’re updating our pricing, and in full transparency, I wanted to give you the background as to why.
Caring for others through nourishing food is why I started Freshly back in 2015, and we’ve been grateful to have a place at your table ever since. We’ve never raised our prices, but a lot has changed due to the impact of COVID-19:
- Increases to food prices across the board
- Spikes in shipping costs, to ensure your meals arrive fast and ready to eat with less delays
- Additional safety standards to protect our staff and customers, including daily temperature screening and medical-grade PPE
We’re committed to nurturing individuals, families, and neighborhoods across America, including our community of staff who have been working tirelessly this year. We’ve absorbed a lot of extra costs so far, but to continue providing you with the highest quality service, the price of our weekly meal plans will increase slightly as below, starting September 2, 2020.
- The 4-meal plan will rise by $0.49 per meal ($1.96 per box).
- The 6-meal plan will rise by $0.49 per meal ($2.94 per box).
- The 9-meal plan will change to a new 10-meal plan, equating to an increase of $8.99 per box.
- The 12-meal plan will rise by $0.49 per meal ($5.88 per box).
We worked to minimize the increase to the smallest possible amount, and I want you to know that we didn’t take this step lightly. We consider ourselves lucky to have you as part of the Freshly family, and I want to personally thank you for choosing us to cook for you.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. We’re here for you 24/7.
Eat well and take care,
CEO and Co-Founder