What makes this dish special
- Lean chicken breast coated in almond flour and oven-fried for a greaseless finish
- Served over a simple marinara (sweetened with honey, not refined sugars)
- Topped with creamy mozzarella
- Side of garlicky broccoli with Parmesan cheese (no carb-heavy noodles here)
- Add a little heat to your dish by sprinkling it with red pepper flakes
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Marinara (Diced Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Contains 2% or Less of: Onion, Tapioca Starch, Spices, Garlic, Honey, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid), Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Almonds, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (Added To Prevent Caking)), Garlic, Oil (Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Vinegar, Rice Flour, Paprika, Sea Salt, Sunflower Powder Lecithin, Spices, Baking Soda, Natural Shiitake Mushroom Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (Almonds).
Manufactured in a facility that uses egg, tree nuts, milk, fish, shellfish, and soy.
- % daily value*
- total fat 20g 26%
- saturated fat 6g 30%
- trans fat 0g
- cholesterol 105mg 35%
- sodium 500mg 22%
- total carbohydrates 17g 6%
- dietary fiber 5g 18%
- includes 1g added sugars 2%
- protein 41g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Given our rotating menu of ingredients and meals, nutrition info may vary depending on slight recipe variations in our different kitchens. While the info and ingredients found here are meant to give you a general idea of a meal's nutrition facts, please always check the physical label on the meal you're about to eat for the most up-to-date information.